Spring-Rail is a unique Pushback Rack System
Designed for 2, 3, or 4 pallet deep storage. Spring-Rail tracks have no pitch and we can installed them on existing pallet racks.
When pallets are loaded springs stretch-out to gradually cover full length of track. During unload driver removes front pallet and springs automatically push forward all pallets behind.
- We can install on any type of rack (no special beams required)
- Racks are horizontal (no incline)
- Lower profile than conventional pushback carts systems
- Floor level tracks can be anchored flat onto the concrete slab
- Pallets move together – does not derail or block
- Ok for wood / plastic pallets any size including non-standard dimensions
- Pallets in a lane can have varying weights & size
- Ok for front pallet case picking
- Horizontal tracks = material on pallets will not drift or fall
- Optional center track for very heavy loads or weak pallets
- Ok for cooler / freezer environments
- Quick install – shipped fully assembled
The 1st pallet
leans against green spring-head. 2nd pallet pushes 1st pallet toward the back. (springs expand) When a pallet is unloaded, pressure from green spring-head pushes remaining pallet to the front. (springs contract)
3 Tracks per Lane
Is Only for very heavy loads. A center track without springs is also available if there poor quality pallets with too much deflection. Sometimes you don’t have control of what someone ships in that you need to warehouse.
Spring-Rail can also be installed on risers above beams. This allows lift-truck forks to operate non-palletized material on Spring-Rail. Surface underneath loads must be compatible with Spring-Rail rollers. (2’’ wheels with 3’’ center-to-center spacing)
The 1st step on any project is to purchase a test lane. A Test Lane can be installed on racking, empty pallets or wood blocks at floor-level. (30 day money-back guarantee) Lane shipped fully assembled. (no need to anchor wood blocks to the floor)
Benefits of Test Lane:
Quick install / Everyone sees system in action / Validate pallet model-type compatible with Spring-Rail / Lift-operators test loading-unloading material / Confirm if 3rd track in the middle is required / Lane easy to dismantle & ship at other locations if required.
This is a great option to take all the benefits of standard pallet rack and improve your storage density. Whatever you goal to reduce the space your rack takes up. Or To increase the storage space you have.