Pallet Rack Backing
Backing is a safety product for staff, visitors and product. Backing also keeps product from falling off in case rack is bumped or things are just not stacked perfectly and find a way to topple and fall.
Types of Backing
- Firstly, Steel Wire Mesh – Protect workers and equipment from falling items with WireCrafters RackBack® pallet rack backing panels. RackBack® wire mesh panels bolt directly to the back of your existing pallet rack uprights creating a sturdy barrier between stored items and the ground below.
- Nylon Mesh -also low cost – and then easy to install
- Finally, Cargo Style netting
- Steel Gates for Added Access Security
Our Top Categories Of Pallet Rack Backing For Sale
Our Top Brands Of Pallet Rack Backing
Wire Crafters Steel Wire Backing
Vestil Nylon and Steel Backing
Folding Guard Qwik-Fence® Pallet Rack Backing System
Shop Carron Pallet Rack Netting Is For Sale Online
Steel Wire Rack Backing:
- Firstly, the strongest and safest Pallet Rack Backing product
- Easy bolt on
- Finally, stock panel are also ready to ship within 48 hours
- RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System is made of 2″ x 2″ x 10 gauge steel welded wire mesh, welded into a 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ x 13 gauge steel angle frame.
- Panels have predrilled mounting holes on six inch centers and are provided with flush mount or offset brackets to allow for pallets that overhang the beams.
- An “Above the Top” kit allows panels to extend above the rack to contain loads stored on top beam. Custom sizes for the RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System are available.
- Free design and layout assistance is available. Call 800-326-4403
Key RackBack® Features
- Standard sized panels 4′-0″ or 5′-0″ high, match beam length in width.
- Custom size panels available.
- Panels made of 2″ x 2″ x 10 gauge welded wire mesh.
- Flat steel stiffeners welded behind mesh for extra rigidity.
- Pallet Rack Backing Panels attach directly to rack with mounting brackets.
- Multiple attachment points (seven) on ends of each Pallet Rack Backing panel.
- Offset brackets allow for load to overhang rack beams.
- Mount Stack RackBack® panels one on top of the other to reach desired height.
- “Above the Top” mounting allows panels to extend above top rack beam.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the exterior of the partition.
Standard 3/8″ assembly hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- RackBack® Pallet Rack Backing System may be started at the floor, or at any level, where protection is required.
- Pallet rack backing panels can be mounted to support posts-if stand alone system desired.
- Heavier options available.
Plastic Nylon Cargo Netting
This could save someone’s life…literally…We Also believe there is a tremendous and growing opportunity to educate customers on pallet rack backing, the importance of safety in and around industrial storage rack as you’ll see in the following video. Material Handling USA provides Pallet Rack Backing, Guarding and Security systems, the strongest, safest, and most easily installed guarding on the market. We also offer the only drop-in bracket for teardrop style uprights, the Grrripper, drastically reducing installation time as seen in the following video.
Finally! Carron Pallet Rack Safety Netting
Properly measuring for pallet rack guard netting is important to ensure that you have the correct fit so it can be installed in such a way to protect your employees and prevent product falls. Tools needed any company required personal protective equipment and a measuring tape. Determine the height of coverage you need. And then measure the entire length of the row.
Measure the length of a bay inside post to inside post. Verify the width of every bay in the row as beam lengths may vary in multiple bay configurations. Knowing the exact row layout is crucial in making sure the Pallet Rack Backing netting provides proper coverage for the rack. Measure the width of the uprights. Because rack netting typically covers multiple bays, the uprights must be accounted for in the length of the nets. Determine the type of installation. Will your pallets overhang the back of the rack by three or more inches? If no, you can use a flush mount installation where the nets are attached directly to the rack with supplied heavy duty tie wraps.
If yes, you will need an offset installation framework that will allow the net to be mounted away from the back of your rack. Decide which Pallet Rack Backing netting style is appropriate for your application. Based on the heaviest item the mesh will be expected to retain. Smaller mesh options are available for individual product or small box retention is required. Nets are generally supplied in sections no longer than 40 to 50 feet to minimize unsupported spans and provide proper product retention. Karen staff is here to answer questions regarding netting, selection and sizing for proper fit and installation, whether you’re inexperienced or a seasoned pro.
Flush Mounted Installation of Carron Pallet Rack Safety Netting:
The typical Pallet Rack Backing installation used in cases where pallet overhang does not exceed three inches. Firstly, the tools needed: scissors and any company required personal protective equipment. Lay out the nets and supplied heavy duty tie wraps to be used in the installation. Ensure that all nets are present prior to beginning the installation. Finally, when installing a net always begin at the top of an outside rack upright position.
The vertical edge of the net at the center of the upright face. And then attach the rope border of the net to the rack with the provided tire ramps. Attach the opposite top corner to the other end of the span. Equally important is to fully tighten each tie and clip off the tail about one inch from the clasp. Next, attach the bottom Pallet Rack Backing corners on both sides. Attach the center of the nets, top rope binding, then do the same at the bottom and sides of the net. Place another trap halfway between the midpoint and corner on each side. Then continue having the distance until the net is attached to the rack every 12 inches along all four sides of the net. Repeat for each netting panel until the rack is covered in netting as designed.
Build a Pallet Rack Security Cage
Wirecrafters has everything you need to build caged racking for security and or safety.
Use Wirecrafters rackback Pallet Rack Backing.
Racking doors and a pallet rack enclosure kit to build a pallet rack cabinet.
It is easy but please call us at 800-326-4403 and make your life easier!