Pallets up to 3000# each Typical incline based on 48’’ deep pallets: Pallets less than 1000# : 1/2’’ per linear foot Pallets 1000# + : 3/8’’ per linear foot
Track is recessed behind front beam Overall system height = 1’’ front pallet stop + incline measurement
Pallets loaded inside a lane are held by 1’’ front pallet stop.
To unload, driver simply lifts front pallet higher than pallet stop. As driver backs-up pallets in back automatically advance based on gravity effect of angled rails.
Each track has a rear pallet stop to prevent risk of accidently overloading the lane.
Yellow z-hook sits on back beam in the same way as front of the system.
- Lower cost than most push-back systems
- Long-lasting, reliable, minimal follow-up costs (if any)
- Can be installed on racking from any known manufacturer
- Lower profile than conventional pushback cart systems
- Does not require a back-stop beam
- Pallets move together (nothing can block or derail)
- Ok for wood / plastic pallets any size including non-standard dimensions
- Pallets in a lane can have varying weights & size
- Optional center track for heavy loads or poor-quality pallets
- Ok for front pallet case picking (empty pallet removed using lift-truck)
- Can be installed in cooler / freezer environments
- Quick install – only 4 tek-screws per track
If storage lane has only two tracks bottom pallet boards must be at least 3.25’’ wide.
(Rollers have 3’’ center-to-center spacing)
Rust-proof, heavy-duty 2’’ nylon polyester rollers.
3 tracks per lane for heavy loads, weak pallets, or pallets with narrow bottom boards.
Can be installed on any type of beam: roll-form (box or step) or structural beams.
Standard track lengths: (based on 48’’ deep pallet with no product overhang)
2 deep: 99’’ + width of front and back beam
3 deep: 147’’
4 deep: 198’’
5 deep: 246’’
6 deep: 297’’
Example: 3 deep lane with 2’’ box beams = 147’’ + 2’’ front beam + 2 ‘’ back beam = 151’’ overall track length.
3 deep rack design: front upright 54’’ + opening 49’’ + rear upright 48’’ = 151’’
Benefits of Ordering A Test Lane:
- Everyone can see the system in action from up-close
- Validate pallets are compatible with the system
- Confirm required track pitch so pallets advance to the front when unloading
- Validate if center track is required or not
- Allows lift-operators opportunity to practice loading / unloading
- Quick install
- Lane easy to dismantle & ship elsewhere if required
Lanes 2, 3 and 4 deep shipped fully assembled – 5 and 6 deep partially assembled