Planning Space With Medical Marijuana Storage Systems
Growth in marijuana being recreationally legalized calls for an increase in competitors making it harder to compete with other dispensaries that also grow marijuana, some clinics promote new strains or come up with unique sales tactics to get more customers — the best way to be able to compete in producing the most marijuana to sell.
Nothing competes better than numbers. With most weed facilities taking place in ground-level warehouses, it limits the amount of growth. A way around this is to look for multi-floor warehouses or to build a second floor. Not only is it costly, but it creates a new work environment for employees that isn’t time-efficient. With pricey real estate markets even, a single warehouse is expensive.
The most critical consideration in evaluating a potential grow space is ensuring proper ventilation for your crops. Marijuana plants require much light, which typically emits a tremendous amount of heat. Without adequate ventilation and air exchange, producers risk cooking their harvest or limiting yields due to excess humidity, temperature, or oxygen.
Triple Your Greenhouse Growing Capacity- Vertical Growing Systems & Harvesting Products
CANNABIS VERTICAL GROWING
The increasing legalization of cannabis has been a growing story. We have a solution for every level. We’ve added Vertical Growing Racks into our already deep product offering to maximize crop yields in the Cannabis Industry.
Mobile Storage for Vertical Growing
We have developed a complete growing system that allows for the minimum use of floor space while maximizing vertical space to increase crop yields by up to 4-times as much as traditional vertical growing systems. We can build a custom system to fit in any area while integrating Grow Lights, Irrigation, and Drainage Components to provide you with the most efficient, turn-key growing network in the space allowed.
- Easy Operating Mobile Carriages provide smooth guided wheel on rail
- Grow Lights, Irrigation and drainage integrated into the Frame
- Vertical Grow Racking made from modular components
- 31 Available Colors
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available in both Manual and Electric Systems
- Hydroponic Growing
- Compact Flowering Gardens
- Compact Produce Gardens
- Urban Farming
Our Solution for Medical Growth Operations
Medical Marijuana Storage Systems can allow each leaf to keep indirect light, as well as having enough space to create constant airflow. Storage systems avoid crowded marijuana plants that inhibit air movement, which can result in the growth of mold, mildew, and other pests. Medical Marijuana Storage System’s unique space-saving design provides marijuana plants the extra care and attention it needs. The storage system offers accessibility from a full 360 degrees around the plant. The aisles need to be wide enough to allow multiple employees to work from all angles. Typical shelving has aisles between each unit, taking up precious space. Our marijuana storage concept eliminates the need for numerous rows, thus adding more space to plant additional marijuana and increase profits.
Proper spacing ensures they get the most exposure to light to produces bud formation. Indoor marijuana growing operations must be in an enclosed and secure facility with functional windows, doors, rigid or semi-rigid walls, and a roof. Running successful commercial weed growing operations is a challenge because growers must maintain a higher level of control over humidity, available light, and pests in an indoor environment. Maintaining proper light levels, staying as energy-efficient, and saving valuable space are top priorities for commercial marijuana production operations.
Above are photos from a medical marijuana growing operations based out of California, they are using high-density mobile shelving. Mobile shelving is typically made from steel or aluminum. Wheels are attached to the bottom of each shelf to roll along the track to compact it so only one aisle is open at a time. By removing the need for extra aisle space, it fills up about 50% less space compared to traditional stationary shelving.
Storage systems for marijuana create a compelling and natural solution by reducing storage space by three times. Each shelving unit can be as long as it needs to but are all able to move in an efficient way using the mechanical-assist handles. Medical Marijuana Storage Systems also offers, wire shelving, climate-controlled shelving, lab tech work stations, steel carts and compact storing racks. Because large-scale marijuana growing operations are still a relatively new concept, many communities are still developing local building regulations, but our trained experts have decades of experience in working with local officials and contractors to ensure that mobile shelving systems comply with all applicable cannabis codes.
Medical Marijuana Storage Systems Advantage
- Adjustable shelving helps meet ideal light spacing
- Highly customizable to meet your rooms dimensions
- High density track shelving helps find more space for clones
- Cleanable shelving protects against mold, fungus, and Bacteria
- Easy transport of plants from room to room
- Quality sturdy products that protect high quality products and harvest
- Cleanable & corrosion resistant (Microban) that stops the growth of organic
- Mobile Drying racks allow easy access and transport of product to final processing areas
- Corrosion resistant solutions protect from oxidization of racking and other surfaces
- Convertible solutions allow for tray drying or hang drying processes and help meet internal process.
- Higher efficiency in the trimming process
- Ergonomic workstations help to keep employees comfortable and productive
- Cleanable surfaces make for an environment that protects against contamination
- Increased productivity of processes and workers leads to higher quality and production
- Heavy duty security that helps protect valuable items
- Cleanable, corrosion resistant solutions protects facilities from contamination
- Visibly see that valuables are protected in either our SES or MAX security cages
- High quality products that help create and protect a sterile environment.
- Cleanable, corrosion resistant solutions protects facilities from contamination.
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel for easy cleanability, and a product that will last
Message from our President for Marijuana Growing Operations
Before Marijuana Growing Operations…
” Twenty-five years ago, we were providing mobile shelving solutions to law firms, government agencies, and into the health care market for records storage. Since then, the computer has become an enormous success, and those paper records would primarily become digitized. Since then, we have moved our focus to storage, primarily warehouse storage solutions being pallet rack and boltless shelving. It was an excellent find and a significant segment of business growth.
We also learned a need for security cages, modular buildings, automated storage solutions, and much more, which has provided much more impressive growth to our business. Discoveries in the warehouse and the attached market have led us to places never dreamed of, including lab opportunities. It spawned a vast new industry for us. “
After the Discovery of Mobile Shelving for Marijuana…
” Now we will be selling mobile shelving for growing operations, so far fetched, but here we are providing mobile shelving so that marijuana growing operations can maximize the harvest. Not only do marijuana growers use mobile shelving, but growing operations of all kinds are finding the need for shelving solutions to optimize the use of space. “